12/2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C
• 12/2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C
• 85,000KM Genuine (53K Miles)
• The production is limited to 900 units
• Japanese auction Grade 4-B (highly sort after)
• No accident history
• Cambelt/tensioners/water pump changed August 2018 at 67,310km
• Comes with Original Subaru manuals
• Worldwide shipping service available
• Price: £19,995
HJA bring you this stunning Subaru WRX Spec C (GRB) fresh in from Japan. It doesn’t get much better than this, Grade 4, no accident history with genuine kilometres from new. As there are limited numbers produced this really is one for the avid car collector.
Our specialist team hand picks the highest quality vehicles available throughout the globe. So, when they came across this, they immediately informed us this is one to get! In spite of all the top end dealers in Japan trying to get hold of the car, we were fortunate enough to be able to secure and bring it over to the U.K.
First impressions the bodywork is in excellent condition, garaged all of its life and constantly pampered. It really has been cherished by its owner in Japan. The paintwork still has that showroom gloss. It has all the original panels and being a Grade 4 it has no repair history, it’s rare to find an original straight example such as this.
As you would expect from an Impreza of this standard it drives beautifully the engine pulls boisterously throughout the rev range without any hesitation; Gearbox changes are nice and fluent. There are no knocks or rattles from the suspension, this really is a very fun car through the twisties with a great deal of grip.
It’s not just very clean on top, underneath has to be seen to be appreciated- quite hard to believe this cult classic is 12 years old as the condition puts most newer cars to shame! Just check out the detailed chassis pictures and you will understand; all suspension components, chassis, boot are in immaculate rust-free condition.
Outline of Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C
Enhancement of Engine performance:
• Ball bearings of the turbine axle were newly adopted to reduce friction in the turbocharger. With the optimized ECU programming, the engine offers smoother and quicker response to the accelerator pedal and excellent accelerating performance.
• An inter-cooler water spray prevents rise in intake-air temperature at continued high-load driving, providing stable engine performance and improved efficiency.
Enhancement of Chassis performance:
• Reinforcement of the cross member in front-suspensions offers a linear steering response.
• Specification changes in damping force of suspensions, coil spring rate, rear stabilizer and rear sub-frame bushes optimize rigidity for body roll and retain excellent road-holding capability.
• Rear LSD (Limited Slip Differential) system was changed to a mechanical type from a Torsen type to obtain the steady and powerful traction during cornering.
• Bridgestone "POTENZA RE070" (245/40R18) were adopted to enhance cornering ability and higher grip performance, especially in dry conditions.
• Nimble handling with a firm steering feel is assured by increasing oil flow volume in the power steering system.
• An aluminium engine hood and a downsized battery, which make the front section of the vehicle lighter, produce better manoeuvrability.
• Laminar glasses were adopted in the front and side windows. They lightened the upper section of the body weight, resulting in improved stability during cornering.
• Newly-designed lightweight 18-inches alloy wheels are standard to offer excellent road-hugging property by reducing unsprung weight. (17-inches alloy wheels are optional)
• A flat tire repair kit is standard, which also helps weight reduction.
• A structural change of fuel pump provides stable fuel delivery even on high-load driving.
• Gold coloured "brembo" brake calipers are standard.
• The front bucket seats (fabric with red stitch) are standard on models with 18-inches alloy wheels.
• The "RECARO" seats (Alcantara and leather combination with red stitch) are optional on models with 18-inches alloy wheels.
• Two exclusive exterior colors are available; Sunrise Yellow and Pure White.
• The production is limited to 900 units.
-Engine type: Horizontally-Opposed 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve turbocharged engine
-Displacement: 1,994 cc
-Maximum output: 227kW (308 PS)/6,400 rpm
-Maximum torque: 422 Nm (43.0 kgf·m)/4,400 rpm
-Turbo type: Ball-bearing type twin scroll turbocharger
Service by us on import
Aftermarket SSR 18” wheels
Blitz blow off valve
Timing belt replaced