Nissan R35 GT-R Spec V
HJA present to you this exceptionally rare R35 GT-R SPEC-V, one of 110 made worldwide and the ONLY UK Spec V ever produced making this car #1/1. We make that one of the most rarest production Nissan GT-R’s currently available anywhere in the world!
• 03/2010 Nissan GT-R R35 Spec V (MY11) UK RHD
• 51,800 miles with Full comprehensive main dealer/specialist service history from new
• 2 owner car
• HPI Clear
• Fully OEM never touched or tuned other than Ecutek MY14 gearbox software
• Just been serviced and inspected by Nissan Ancaster Bromley
• Stock code: HJA.C0017
This is the Nissan GT-R Spec V, at the time of release it was the long-awaited hardcore version of Japan’s formidable GT-R super coupe. Think of it as the 911 GT3 RS of the GT-R world.
Conceived as a track day special that you can also take down to the shops. The Nissan GT-R Spec V has race-spec suspension and Nissan’s first ever use of carbon-ceramic brakes for the road plus boost scramble mode, the lightweight package is designed to lift the GT-R’s already outrageous cornering speed to the next level.
Some info as to what makes the Spec V so special:
• A total of 110 SpecV were built, 77 for Japan, 24 for Europe, 1 for United Kingdom, 7 for Middle East and 1 additional car
• Exhibited at the RAC as a car of very special interest (a very, very rare honour for a ‘modern’ car)
• Carbon Ceramic Brakes – only ones ever on Nissan road car until current Nismo
• 60KG lighter than stock car
• Finished in Ultimate Black Metallic Opal LAC (Midnight Purple 4 basically) £4,500 option!
• Lightweight Forged Rays Wheels
• Fixed race suspension (20% stiffer than stock). 1.12G in corners as opposed to stock car of 0.93.
• GT3 Turbos – they said it had same 485BHP as normal car which wasn’t entirely true! Dyno at Litchfield against MY14 on same day produced 560 BHP and almost identical dyno trace but earlier spool and boost of course.
• Over boost button – 10% higher torque and dyno tested at Litchfiled – 17 lb ft at 170 adds 17! You can actually feel it.
• No back seats, Carbon Sub surround
• Carbon spoiler
• Carbon grill cover
• Carbon brake cooling in front splitter
• Carbon undertray
• Carbon Spec V boot Badge
• Nismo Titanium Exhaust
• Recaro Carbon Seats (no electric or heating)
• Currently has Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres all very decent life left in them
• Service book, all invoices, including original order, and history
• Original soft GT-R Cover
• Original Spec V Seat Covers
• Alcantara steering wheel with stitching matching Midnight purple
• Never tuned but does have ECUTek license and MY14 gearbox for safety and circlips – done by Middlehurst
• Carbon brake disks are barely worn according to Nissan Ancaster Bromley
• Optional extra car and seat covers
In the Spec-V, Nissan has created a GT-R track special packing prodigious brakes, unyielding rubber, and a suspension set-up that combines both ample traction and acceptable comfort. If you are after a piece of GT-R history to be part of a collection or as an investment then look no further.