Mitsubishi Evolution X Final Edition
• 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X Final Edition
• Mileage: 4,525kms (Genuine)
• Worldwide shipping available and can be delivered to your door almost anywhere in Europe.
• Long/short term storage options available
• Stock code: HJA.C2028
“All good things must come to an end” there couldn’t be a more truer saying when discussing the legendary Mitsubishi Evolution series. In 2015 named the “Final Edition” and that’s exactly what it is... The very last Evo to roll off the production line, the end of a heroic era.
There were 1,000 built for the JDM market and as far as we’re aware there is only this one we know of in the U.K. Based on the Evo GSR, this five-speed-manual-only edition comes with black leather Recaros with red accent stitching, 18-inch BBS wheels, Bilstein and Eibach suspension bits, and Brembo brakes, along with the requisite "Final Edition" badging and a numbered dash plaque
The vehicle was a grade 6A and apart from a couple of stone chips the condition is the same. The overall condition is outstanding and even smells like it rolled out of the showroom.
The vehicle was imported into the U.K in 2018 with only 2,925kms, it then went through an IVA process to convert to MPH and has done a further 1k miles since then.
It has been mildly modified on import using nothing but top quality parts. The modifications include, intake, exhaust, fuel system, suspension and an ECU calibration. It drives extremely well, feels planted through the corners and the power is perfect for street use, in short… a very fun car to drive!
We have all the original parts so could be put back to standard without an issues.
Modifications done to the vehicle:
• Tomei Expreme Ti cat back single exit exhaust and decat.
•Lamspeed 3 inch downpipe with divorced dump pipe. (Screamer pipe)
• JM fabrications tubular manifold which has been ceramic coated and also has a manifold blanket to manage heat.
• Uprated fuel pump DW, cosworth high flow fuel rail.
• ECU calibration done by Simon Norton.
• Running approx 400BHP however the true figure is unknown as it was Road mapped and the engine is unknown as the final edition had a few revisions over previous 4B11s. It was mapped for the safety of the engine after the modified parts were fitted rather than for power gains.
• Tomei 3 inch suction pipe kit kit with an AEM enclosed intake.
• Radium catch cans.
• Ohlins Road and track coilovers
• Carbing front and rear strut braces.
• Braided goodridge brake hoses.
• Ralliart front splitter.
• APR carbon slam panel.
• Pioneer and focal audio.
Original parts that come with the car:
• Strut brace
• Complete exhaust (manifold back)
• Dump valve
• Fuel system components.
• Slam panel
• Charge pipes.
• Turbo inlet.
• original brake pipes
• Dash panel to replace the gauges.