Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-SPEC
• 04/2000 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-SPEC
• Japanese auction Grade 4.5-B (Rare and sought after)
• No accident history
• 66,000km Genuine from New (41k miles)
• Original Factory paint TV2 Bayside Blue (verified with paint meter)
• Full documented Japanese & U.K Service History from New
• Stock code: HJA.C6823
• Worldwide Storage/shipping service available
HJA is excited to offer a superb R34 GT-R V-Spec in factory Bayside blue with full-service history, graded 4.5 and original paint making it an exceptional find for any serious collector.
This GTR is in outstanding condition with practically flawless original bodywork, having been garaged and used sparingly throughout its life. It has clearly been very well taken care of by its previous owner in Japan and in the U.K. The pictures accurately represent the pristine condition of the car, which looks as if it has just left the factory.
The interior of the car is in excellent condition and has not been modified except for the Nismo speedometer (Recorded meter change) and stereo. It still has the original steering wheel, gear knob, and gaiters, as well as factory fresh GT-R floor mats.
This GTR is in impressive condition, not only on the surface but also underneath. The strut tops, rear arches, and spare wheel area are strikingly clean, which are usually areas of concern in GTR models.
As you would expect from a GTR of this standard it drives absolutely beautifully and exactly how you would expect it to have driven from the factory. Oil pressure is healthy 6 bar cold start and 2.5bar hot idle. The iconic Rb26 Engine pulls boisterously throughout the rev range without any hesitation. The gearbox is nice and fluent with no crunches.
This well-preserved BNR34 V-Spec is a highly desirable choice for collectors thanks to its exceptional condition, documented service history, and original chassis. It is a strong representation of its model and has clearly received meticulous care throughout its lifespan, ensuring it remains a dependable addition to any collection.
- Nismo exhaust I believe (Spec Pro?)
- Nismo white 320kph Speedo (documented from Japan)
- Nismo LED rear lights
- Nismo carbon pillars
- Nismo smoked front and side indicator lenses
- Nismo brake lines (fitted in Japan in 2007)
- Headlight brows in bayside blue
- Toad Cat 1 Alarm fitted
• Imported into the U.K in 2015
• It’s been in storage since it’s been in the UK bar occasional drives (only covered around 2,000km in the UK since import in 2015)
• Graded 4.5B USS Tokyo
• Mileage: 63,700km from auction sheet (54,300km on Nismo Speedo after old one changed at 9,399km - documented from Japan)
- Registered 31st May 2000
- Comprehensive and full maintenance record from with documentation from 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2013.
- Nismo speedo fitted 18th Aug 2001 (H13 08 18) (at 9,399km - documented by certificate and in service book)
- Nismo brake lines fitted 1st June 2007
- Imported in June 2015 (Grade 4.5B from Tokyo) and serviced/prepared by RK Tuning
- MOT on 12th June 2015
- Toad CAT 1 Alarm fitted
- Sold to collector on 3rd June 2016 (HPI check performed)
- MOT on 8th July 2016
- Full Manufacturer Spec Service by Skyline/GTR specialist RK Tuning (£612) on 21st September 2016 (engine oil & filter, gearbox oil, new spark plugs, full check over, and Ohlins changed back to original suspension)
- Professional detail by Perfection Valet (£650) on 2nd March 2017
- Full Service and MOT by Skyline/GTR specialist Auto Torque (£456) on 10th/11th July 2018 (engine oil & filter, new fuel filter, new spark plugs, full check over, sundries, sump plug, etc.)
- MOT on 18th July 2019
- Full Manufacturer Spec Service and MOT by Skyline/GTR specialist Auto Torque (c. £300) in July 2020 (engine oil & filter, full check over, sundries, sump plug, etc.)
- May 2023 (engine oil & filter, full check over, sundries, sump plug, etc.) carried out by HJA.