Mazda RX-7 Type RS
• 06/1997 Mazda FD3S RX-7 Type RS
• No accident history (VX Report clear)
• U.S Import legal
• Overhauled in Feb 2021 at 156k kms
• Total kms 161k kms
• 402bhp at the wheels
• Stock code: HJA364
HJA are delighted to offer you this stunning RX7 Originally prepared by legendary Rotary tuners FEED (Fujita Engineering) in Japan.
FEED went to town building this RX-7 with an array of all top branded aftermarket parts thrown at it. It was a comprehensive build with all aspects thought out. The focus was not only power, but Aero, heat management, suspension and braking amongst many other things were carefully crafted into the spec.
Outside the car, FEED AFFLUX hardware provides extra downforce to complement the mechanical grip. An AFFLUX Version 2 Type R bumper improves looks with new curves that complement the car, as well as redesigned light housings.
A FEED AFFLUX Aero Bonnet lightens up the front end and reduces air pressure in the engine bay, aiding in both cooling and aerodynamics. At the rear end, an Esprit wing balances the front and rear aero grip for high speed turns.
FEED AFFLUX aero components are not only functional, but they also accentuate and benefit the FD’s existing curves and body lines for a beautiful looking final product.
The focus with this build was a balanced street car that could also be used on track reliably if needed. Running circa 450ps at the engine it puts the power down perfectly and stays planted through corners making this a VERY fun car to drive.
Onto the Interior; The Bride seat & half cage in the cabin keep occupants safe and give the driver an improved feel for the car’s responses. The cockpit hasn’t been cluttered with too many gauges, heater controls have been moved into the glovebox (Nice install) and have been replaced by a sleek carbon panel.
We cannot reiterate how difficult it is to find good condition RX-7s with this kind of spec these days. With the worldwide demand for these Japanese Icons the prices are continuously on the increase.
· Full Rebuild in February 2021 at 156k kms by PG Automotive (Pip Gardener)
· FEED original side port – plus extra porting by PG Automotive
· TRUST V mount kit
· TRUST air pump less pulley kit
· FEED throttle adapter
· FEED engine torque damper
· Cusco oil catch tank
· HKS T04R W/G specification
· HKS GT 2 Wastegate
· OBX exhaust manifold
· Up rated injectors × 2
· SARD Fuel Pump (It is backed up)
· In tank swirl pot
· Link G4+ ECU
· HKS Super Power Flow
· HKS one-off processing front pipe
· Exhaust silenced to around 98dB drive by Rotor Torque
· Shop One Off Full Silencer Muffler (Main 90mm, End 115mm)
· ORC 559 metal twin plate clutch
· OS Giken Superlock LSD
Suspension & Brakes:
· Tein Monosport coilovers
· ADVAN Racing GT Forged 18 x 9.5 Wheels (F=ET+12 & R=ET+29).
· ADVAN NEOVA AD 08 R 265/35/18
· Super Now Tora Arm
· ENDLESS 6 POT Callipers
· ENDLESS 324mm Curving Slit Front Discs
· Rear callipers fully refurbed and coated metallic blue
· Dixcel SD rear discs
· Dixcel Type Z rear pads
· Dixcel RF328 Racing Brake Fluid
· FEED AFFLUX Front Cowl ver.2 Type R
· FEED bumper embedded type fog kit
· FEED AFFLUX carbon canard
· FEED AFFLUX Splitter copy in HDPE
· FEED AFFLUX front blister kit
· FEED AFFLUX rear blister kit
· FEED AFFLUX carbon side step
· FEED AFFLUX aero bonnet
· FEED AFFLUX aero intake
· FEED carbon door handle covers
· Ganador Aero Mirrors
· Esprit GT Wing 052 1800 mm
· LED head light
· OMP steering wheel
· FEED Heavyweight All Stainless Steel Shift Knob
· Re Amemiya short shifter
· BRIDE Vios III black logo driver's seat. Rare Cusco edition.
· Link CAN Gauge
· HKS EVC-S
· Takata 4 point harness
· Air conditioner dials have been relocated in the console box
· Battery relocated
· Turbo timer
· Front and rear FEED tower bar
· Cusco 7-point roll cage – modified to 5 point and powder coated metallic blue