Subaru Impreza WRX type RA STi version VI Limited
• 02/2000 Subaru Impreza WRX type RA STi version VI Limited (DCCD)
• 99,844kms Genuine (Approx. 62k miles)
• Full Japanese Subaru Motor Co Service History from new
• Comes with Original owners manuals/books plus spare key
• Japanese Auction grade 4-B
• Special edition number 947 of 1577 made
• Fresh Import No U.K owners
• Stock code: HJA548
HJA brings you this stunning Subaru Impreza WRX type RA STi version VI Limited. Classic shape WRX STI’s are in huge demand, finding non accident rust free examples has become a difficult task.
This Impreza WRX STI Type RA Version VI Limited is vehicle number 947 of the GC8 special editions. While 2,000 examples were planned, it is believed that only 1,577 were built as confirmed by various Subaru databases.
Power comes from the iconic 2.0-litre turbocharged ‘EJ20’ flat-four, producing circa 276bhp, coupled to a five-speed manual gearbox and the all-wheel drive system with Driver Controlled Centre Differential (DCCD).
This limited-run Impreza WRX STi is finished in the famous Sonic Blue, with matching blue fabric upholstery in the cabin, and with blue colour-coded inlays for the centre console, instrument binnacle, and gear shift surround.
It rides on the correct set of gold 16-inch Rays Engineering wheels, which come wrapped with a set of newly fitted Toyo proxes tyres.
The Type RA featured 294mm front brake discs with 4-piston callipers, and 290mm rear discs with 2-piston callipers.
The cabin is equipped with factory four-spoke Momo steering wheel, air conditioning, Defi gauges housed in a carbon fibre pod, Pro drive shift knob and a Kenwood sound system (JDM spec).
It also features the intercooler water spray with the switch mounted just to the right of the steering wheel and a super trick adjustable DCCD controller (Driver's Control Centre Differential)
This Allows the driver to adjust the differential lock ratio of the LSD (limited slip differential) as necessary. Adjustable torque to the rear wheels 70:30 front, or lock it up to a 50:50 split
The original owner’s manuals and service paperwork from Japan are present, all servicing and inspections have been carried out by Saitama Subaru Motor Co Japan from new.
Sourcing examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a truly cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
- Extensive service carried out by Subaru In Japan at 95,412kms in 2019 including cambelt/tensioners and water pump.
- Serviced by us on arrival into the U.K (Oil change/oil filter and spark plugs)
- New Toyo proxes tyres installed on arrival
- Saitama Subaru Motor Co Japan Service History from new