Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec-C
• 07/2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec-C
• 105,637 kms Genuine (66K Miles)
• Full Japanese service History from New
• Only 100 of this model painted in Sunrise Yellow (C2Z)
• Japanese auction Grade 4-B (highly sort after)
• No accident history
• Fresh Import - No U.K owners
• Factory optional Recaro interior (Alcantara and leather combination with red stitching)
HJA bring you this stunning Subaru WRX STI Spec C (GRB) fresh in from Japan. Grade 4, No accident history with fully documented Japanese service history from new.
Exact production numbers aren't easy to confirm but pre launch production was planned for 900 units. Its said the actual total production numbers were closer to 1,658 with only 100 being treated to Sunrise Yellow (C2Z) paintwork.
First impressions the bodywork is in excellent condition, garaged all of its life and constantly pampered, It really has been cherished by its owner in Japan. The paintwork is pretty much all original, and still has that deep showroom gloss.
It has all its original factory panels and being a Grade 4 it has no repair history, it’s rare to find an original straight example such as this these days.
The interior is also in lovely condition, it comes with the rarer factory optional Recaro interior which are a combination of Alcantara and leather with red stitching.
As you would expect from an Impreza of this standard the mechanical up keep has also been on point. Boasting full service history from new, this Spec-C starts and runs like it just rolled out of the factory. They are incredibly fun cars to drive and offer fantastic performance with huge amounts of balance & grip.
Japanese Service history and inspection records:
14/10/2009 at 7,667kms
19/07/2012 at 59,310kms
22/07/2014 at 81,815kms
25/06/2015 at 84,916kms
03/07/2016 at 87,569kms
24/07/2016 at 87,830kms
12/02/2017 at 89,053kms
25/02/2018 at 92,056kms
30/07/2018 at 93,593kms
14/07/2019 at 97,933kms
13/06/2021 at 104,015kms
It’s not just clean on top, underneath has to be seen to be appreciated- quite hard to believe this cult classic is 13 years old as the condition puts most newer cars to shame! Just check out the detailed chassis pictures and you will understand; all suspension components, chassis, boot are in immaculate rust-free condition.
Outline of Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C
Enhancement of Engine performance:
• Ball bearings of the turbine axle were newly adopted to reduce friction in the turbocharger. With the optimized ECU programming, the engine offers smoother and quicker response to the accelerator pedal and excellent accelerating performance.
• An inter-cooler water spray prevents rise in intake-air temperature at continued high-load driving, providing stable engine performance and improved efficiency.
Enhancement of Chassis performance:
• Reinforcement of the cross member in front-suspensions offers a linear steering response.
• Specification changes in damping force of suspensions, coil spring rate, rear stabilizer and rear sub-frame bushes optimize rigidity for body roll and retain excellent road-holding capability.
• Rear LSD (Limited Slip Differential) system was changed to a mechanical type from a Torsen type to obtain the steady and powerful traction during cornering.
• Bridgestone "POTENZA RE070" (245/40R18) were adopted to enhance cornering ability and higher grip performance, especially in dry conditions.
• Nimble handling with a firm steering feel is assured by increasing oil flow volume in the power steering system.
• An aluminium engine hood and a downsized battery, which make the front section of the vehicle lighter, produce better manoeuvrability.
• Laminar glasses were adopted in the front and side windows. They lightened the upper section of the body weight, resulting in improved stability during cornering.
• Newly-designed lightweight 18-inches alloy wheels are standard to offer excellent road-hugging property by reducing unsprung weight. (17-inches alloy wheels are optional)
• A flat tire repair kit is standard, which also helps weight reduction.
• A structural change of fuel pump provides stable fuel delivery even on high-load driving.
• Gold coloured "brembo" brake calipers are standard.
• The front bucket seats (fabric with red stitch) are standard on models with 18-inches alloy wheels.
• The "RECARO" seats (Alcantara and leather combination with red stitch) are optional on models with 18-inches alloy wheels.
• Two exclusive exterior colors are available; Sunrise Yellow and Pure White.
-Engine type: Horizontally-Opposed 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve turbocharged engine
-Displacement: 1,994 cc
-Maximum output: 227kW (308 PS)/6,400 rpm
-Maximum torque: 422 Nm (43.0 kgf·m)/4,400 rpm
-Turbo type: Ball-bearing type twin scroll turbocharger
Serviced by us on import
ZERO sports radiator cooling panel
Blitz rad cap
Blitz boost controller
Lamco boost gauge
HKS Turbo timer
Cusco strut brace
Carrozzeria Navigation system
Full Seg TV